Fit Pro Cookbooks Terms and Conditions
Simple Licensing Terms
FitPro Cookbooks Ltd want you to understand how your content license works. So we designed the FitPro Cookbooks License Terms
Future Proof. Even if you unsubscribe.
If you unsubscribe, cancel your membership on resources you have already downloaded. You can use those downloads in the future.
However we do not send ex-members resources from months ago because they failed to download their paid for content.
So as soon as you receive your monthly folders, save them to your desktop, dropbox, iCloud, or system you use.
Here’s What You Can Do with FitPro Cookbooks
- Can claim full authorship with no reference to us.
- Can add your own brand, colours, logo, name, business details
- Can be taken apart, added to, or sold as seen
- Can be edited and renamed
- Can be sold
- Can be given away
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used as a lead magnet or content upgrade
- Can be used as web content
- Can be used alongside physical products
- Can be used in audio and video
- Can be used in workshops or webinars
- Can be added to your membership site
- Can be added to your groups and other messaging service
- Can be packaged with other products and services
- Can keep 100% of the sales
Here’s What You Cannot do with FitPro Cookbooks
- Cannot transfer the private label rights to other businesses to edit and sell, giveaway or use as their own.
- Cannot transfer, sell, giveaway business-to-business
- Cannot resell the rights
- Cannot sell the master rights
- Cannot sell private label rights
- Cannot syndicate articles
- Cannot be sold as a Kindle book
- Cannot sell or giveaway your license to the content
The Full Licensing Terms
All FitPro Cookbook members are legally bound by the following terms and conditions.
Violation of these terms for dismissal without notice or refund of paid membership fees and legal action for damages will be taken.
As a FitPro Cookbooks Member You CAN
- Use the content for any websites, blogs, ebooks, products, newsletters, email autoresponder that you own.
- Distribute, giveaway or otherwise sell FitPro Cookbooks material without modification. No attribution, credit or link is required.
- Modify the content in any way you would like to suit your needs. This includes the freedom to edit, change design, add logos, colours, branding, your business details, combine cookbooks, recipes, videos or add your own content to FitPro Cookbooks under your business brand(s).
- Bundle the content into a free or paid ebook, product, service or as a bonus.
Once you enter our 14 Day Trial period you have the option to cancel at any point at no cost to you the (consumer) After 14 days you will be billed on the agreed amount you signed up with via PayPal.
The 14 day trail acts as a cooling off period, after which you will not be entitled to any refunds after you have received the products.
It is therefore the consumers responsibility to cancel the agreed subscription, if you wish to cancel you can do so at any point with a one month written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
The License Rights
The rights are granted to you and are non-transferable and not available to sublicense. This means you cannot transfer or sublicense FitPro Cookbooks license to anyone else. There are two exceptions
- Employers or Clients. If you are purchasing for an employer or client, then your employer or client can use the content. In that case you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or client to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not have authority, then your employer or client may not use the content.
- Subcontractors. You may allow subcontractors, for example printers, mailing services, social media managers to use the content on your behalf. They may not use the content for any other purpose.
This means you cannot re-sell, re-package, give away or copy any of the content for the purpose of allowing your customers to give away or sell the content as their own.
In other words, your clients can purchase branded materials from you but they cannot brand it or sell it to others.
Anyone found to violate these terms will have their membership cancelled and FitPro Cookbooks have the right to take legal action to recover financial damage.
If you have any questions about our terms & conditions please contact us at (email details)